Gain an overview of investment and trading decisions in financial markets. The unit is complemented with an overview of the behavioural biases of investors, managers and other economics agents on the financial markets. You’ll also learn how these biases affect market outcomes.
You’ll learn to:
- Assesses the investment decisions of individuals
- Evaluate the efficiency of markets
- Use a range of techniques to value stocks
- Analyse trading strategies in financial markets
- Evaluate the behavioural biases of economic agents on the financial markets, and analyse their consequences
- Critically assess whether features of financial markets reflect market efficiency