Online admissions process
You can submit your application online.
To apply to study with us online there are few details we need from you first. This includes a personal statement, a CV and, for international students, a certificate to assess your understanding of English.
Qualifications and requirements
- Typically, you should have a first or second class bachelor’s honours degree or international equivalent
- To apply for this course, you must have an undergraduate degree in a subject with high quantitative content such as mathematics/statistics, computer science, engineering, physics, chemistry, biology, economics, or a quantitative social science. We may consider other subjects if they have enough quantitative content
- Previous experience of computer programming is an advantage. You should include information about your quantitative and programming experience in your personal statement
We request that you submit a personal statement as part of your application. This is an opportunity for you to say why you want to apply and what you hope to achieve from the course. Read this article for guidance and tips on how to write your personal statement. Our application form includes more information about this requirement. Alternatively, contact our admissions team for details.
Curriculum vitae (CV) or résumé
You will also need to supply an up-to-date CV, listing any relevant professional experience, including job titles, dates and full-time or part-time status. This helps us to ensure you have the necessary entry requirements and the appropriate background for the course you’re looking to study.
If your first language is not English, you must have passed IELTS with a grade of at least 7.0 overall and no less than 6.5 for any of the four parts (listening, reading, writing, speaking). If you have completed the whole of your undergraduate degree in the UK within the last 2 years prior to the start of the course, you may be exempt from our English language requirements. Alternatively, you can sit a Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) or a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam.
- Our online Business Analytics course starts in May, September and January
- The course can be completed in two years and three months