Online admissions process
You can either submit your application online or read on to find out more about what you will need for your application.
Your student recruitment coordinator is also here to guide you through the process. If you haven’t already, submit a request for information to get in contact with your student recruitment coordinator, and they can advise you on any questions you may have.
- Our online Engineering Business Management MSc course starts in January, May and September.
- Students can complete the course in two years and three months.
- You should have a Bachelor’s honours degree or international equivalent, typically a 2:2 or above.
- Ideally, you should have an undergraduate degree in an engineering or management discipline, but other subjects will be considered.
- We may make an offer based on a lower grade if you can provide evidence of your suitability for the degree.
As part of your application, you need to submit a personal statement. It’s a great opportunity to tell us why you wish to apply and what you want to achieve. This article provides some useful tips on how to prepare a personal statement. There’s more information about this in the application form. If you need any further help, please contact our admissions team.
Curriculum vitae (CV) or résumé
We also ask that you supply an up-to-date CV, including relevant professional experience, job titles, dates, etc. This document helps us determine that you meet the entry requirements and have the right background for the course you wish to study.
If your first language is not English, you must have passed IELTS with a grade of at least 6.5 overall and no less than 6.0 for any of the four parts (listening, reading, writing, speaking). If English is not your first language and you have completed all of your undergraduate studies in the UK in the last two years, you may be exempt from the language requirement. Alternatively, you can also complete a Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic) or a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam.