Apply concepts, frameworks and tools of project management and strategies in the context of business analytics projects, using case studies to examine the real-world management challenges.
You’ll learn to:
- Select appropriate management approaches and analytics goals for each project, applying techniques to reduce uncertainty
- Assess the project data requirements and associated time-budgets for data collection
- Plan for project success within the constraints of time, cost and quality
- Understand the risks and uncertainties associated with managing analytics projects, applying principles to manage project teams
- Understand the importance of integrating analytics teams with business teams
- Apply basic tools of project management at strategic, systems and operational levels in real-world analytical contexts