Gain a detailed introduction to formal artificial intelligence (AI) and a practical understanding of intelligence and computation as strategies for problem solving. You will also learn about the nature of the problems associated with various established strategies and approaches.
You’ll learn to:
- Understand a wide range of AI techniques, their advantages and disadvantages
- Appreciate AI as a mechanism to deal with computationally difficult problems in a practical manner
- Understand the concepts of formal AI and put them into practice
- Write small to medium-sized programs for aspects of artificial intelligence
- Critically evaluate state-of-the-art AI applications