Finish the course by producing a unique research project using techniques learned throughout the year.
After completing the research you will be able to:
- Identify the tasks to be completed, plan a scheme of work and complete the project to a professional standard
- Assemble and create the necessary analysis, design and development tools
- Solve the technical problem and evaluate the effectiveness of the solution against quality standards
- Demonstrate successful completion of tasks in a coherently written dissertation, including a discussion of the research outcomes and future directions
- Evaluate and critique the project