Entrepreneurship Management and Innovation online MSc
Of course, you’ll have lots of questions about the course. Here is a list of the most frequently asked questions. If your question isn’t answered here, feel free to call us or send an email.
The course starts in January, April and September.
The online management course will take between two years, three months (minimum) and five years (maximum) to complete.
We recommend approximately 12–15 hours of study per week.
Tailored to fit your lifestyle, our online business management course is perfectly suited to students with full-time work commitments and/or family obligations. Online study offers multiple ways to interact with the curriculum, all designed to suit your schedule.
Tuition fees are paid per unit at £833* per 10 credits. Fees are paid in instalments corresponding with the course units. To qualify for an MSc you will require a total of 180 credits.
This management course opens up a number of different career options, including consultancy work, innovation management or business development roles in large corporations. For those excited about their own ideas, many go on to start businesses of their own. Some students use the course to develop their entrepreneurial ideas so they can make them more successful.
Students are assessed through a variety of methods, including essays, reports, group work, case studies and presentations. In some cases relevant work experience can be included as curriculum credit. Find out more about the course curriculum.
To enrol on our entrepreneurship and management MSc course, the following criteria apply:
- Typically you should have a first or second class bachelor’s honours degree or international equivalent
- If you do not have a first degree in a business-related subject you will be expected to have some practical work experience to support your learning about business activity
- If English is not your first language, you will be required to show that your first degree was principally taught and assessed in English
- Alternatively, you have passed the IELTS academic test with a grade of no less than 7.0 overall, with at least 6.5 in all of the four parts (reading, listening, writing and speaking). If you completed your degree in the UK within the last 2 years, you may be exempt from our English language requirements.
Our MSc courses are flexible and designed to fit around your lifestyle and work commitments.
We provide an open environment that allows you to experiment with the entrepreneurial process and develop your skills. The mindset you’ll acquire will be useful in many different areas of business.
In addition to our faculty of highly acclaimed teaching staff, we have links to a wide range of companies worldwide, including PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC), BMW, CIL management consultants, Zurich, BMT Hi-Q Sigma and A.S. Watson Group, which means we are in a great position to open doors for our students.
The course is 100% online, so there is no need to visit campus at any point during your studies. You can attend campus, if you wish, for instance if you want to use the library, but it’s not a requirement.
Our online environment features regular interaction with your lecturers and fellow students to give it that classroom feel. To help you connect with the content, the environment includes video content, case studies and a library of digital resources. Though our online courses allow you to study at a time and place that suits you, we do ask that you complete your assignments against a set schedule.
The units are 8 weeks in duration, and run consecutively. Over the year, there are three short breaks - in December, April and August.
- Autumn term: September to December
Short break in December
- Spring term: January to April
Short break in April
- Summer term: May to August
Short break in August